Available in a 4-wire or 6-wire (with sense wires) configuration, it has OIML approval to 3000 divisions (Class C3) and ATEX approval for use in hazardous areas where an explosion risk exists. Its certification for dust zones 20, 21 and 22 does not require the use of safety barriers.
The most common end use industries are Food Processing, Pharmaceutical, Chemical and Bulk Handling.
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel construction, with protection class IP68/IP69K
- Complies with OIML R60 regulations up to 3000 divisions (C3) for scales according to EN 45501
- Nominal capacities: 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, 30kg, 50kg, 75kg, 100kg, 150kg, 200kg, 250kg, 300kg, 500kg
- Wide operational temperature range: -30 °C to 70 °C
- Options: Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments, as well as a version for high temperature use
- Platform scales
- Big bag (FIBC) filling
- Belt scales
- Tank weighing