This compact unit converts the input from a single, or multiple, load cells into an analogue output. It can be powered from 110/230 VAC or 18-24 VDC (selected at time of order). An optional isolated power supply module can extend the DC power range from 9 to 36 V. Housed in a black surface mounted ABS case, it offers IP65 protection and full CE compliance.
Omega/DIN rail mount or PCB only options are also available on request. Operation over a wide temperature range is possible.
- Cost effective amplifier with analogue output
- 3 year warranty
- Output options: 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, ±5 V or ±10 V
- 110/230 VAC or 18-24 VDC power options (9-36 VDC also available)
- Wide, selectable filter cut-off range (1 Hz to 5 kHz)
- Rugged IP65 casing with quick-release, retained screws for hassle-free installation
|Product||Power Supply||Price (USD)|
|XTSGA/D Amplifier – Load cell amplifier SGA/D DC voltage 4-20mA amplifier||DC (XTSGA/D) 18 24 V DC*||$300.00|
|XTSGA/A Amplifier – Load cell amplifier SGA/A AC voltage 4-20mA amplifier||AC (XTSGA/A) 110 / 230 V AC||$330.00|
|XTSGA-DIN-RAIL-MOUNT – Optional DIN rail mount||$50.00|
*INCOTERM: TT Full payment “Ex- Singapore Factory” @ Minimum Purchase orders US$3,000.00 Per Invoice Bank Charges US$30.00
**For any order less than US$3,000.00, a surcharge of 20% will be imposed.