It is especially suitable for use in truck scales / weighbridges thanks to its OIML C4 and NTEP Class IIIL approvals, robust design, proven rotation stop and rodent resistant (anti-rat) polyurethane cable.
With a fully welded and hermetically sealed construction, protected to IP68/IP69K, and integral lighting protection as standard, it is simple to install and has become the benchmark load cell solution for vehicle scales. Over 300,000 units of this design have been successfully installed worldwide.
To simplify the commissioning of a truck scale or weighbridge, the T34 load cell has optimized pre-corner adjustment, calibrated in mV/V/Ohm by output current matching. This significantly reduces the time required to calibrate a truck scale or weighbridge.
For applications in hazardous areas, the T34 has ATEX approval for all zones. Its special certification allows use in dust zones 20, 21, 22 and gas zone 2 with no need for safety barriers – which saves our customers a large sum of money.
The associated LA34 mounting accessory provides: 2 mounting cups with a rotation stop, as well as 3 alignment washers, a protection gasket and a sealing clip. The mounting cups are available in nickel plated steel or stainless steel.
For use in aggressive environments where stress corrosion or acid attack is a potential problem, a special Parylene coating can be specified as an option. In high temperature environments, an optional variant for use up to 150°C is available.
- Wide range of capacities from 10,000kg to 1,000,000kg
- Stainless steel construction
- Calibrated in mV/V/Ohm
- Legal-for-trade approval, OIML R60 C4 (4000 divisions) and NTEP Class IIIL, up to 60,000kg
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel load cell, protected to IP68/IP69K
- Simple installation with self-centring design
- In-built surge arrestors (GDTs) for lightning protection as standard
- ATEX approved version for all zones (no need for safety barriers in dust zones 20, 21, 22 or gas zone 2)
- Digital version, T34D, also available
- Truck scales, weighbridges and vehicle weighing
- Static and dynamic train weighing
The T34 load cell can also be used for weighing high capacity silos and tanks, as it is available up to 1,000,000kg with a zinc plated alloy steel silo mounting accessory. This T34 Silo Mount is ideal for weighing in remote locations where damage from lightning is a significant risk.
|T34 ATEX Capacity||Price (USD)|
*INCOTERM: TT Full payment “Ex- Singapore Factory” @ Minimum Purchase orders US$3,000.00 Per Invoice Bank Charges US$30.00
**For any order less than US$3,000.00, a surcharge of 20% will be imposed.