Although normally used in tension, it can be used in compression or in a bi-directional (static) manner with suitable adapters in the right application. It is not suitable for dynamic use through zero load.
For ease of attachment to the structure being weighed, for example a hanging hopper, a range of tension rod end bearings is available.
- Capacity range: 50kg-6000kg
- High quality nickel plated alloy steel, corrosion resistant
- Fully potted and sealed to IP67
- 2 mV/V sensitivity and 6-wire connection (with sense wires)
- Can be used in tension or compression (not for through-zero dynamic use)
- Polyurethane cable
- 3 year warranty
- Option: zinc plated steel rod end bearings for attachment
- Suspended tanks and hoppers
- Suspended conveyors and belt scales
- Asphalt and concrete batching plants
- Big bag (FIBC) filling