It combines a fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel compression disc load cell, protected to IP68/IP69K, with a mounting accessory available in zinc plated steel or stainless steel. This is an ideal combination for applications in harsh environments that require regular wash-down cleaning.
The mounting accessory is extremely compact, with integral jacking to allow for fast, simple load cell installation and removal, as well as lift-off prevention and tolerance of angular misalignment. The underside of the top plate incorporates a hardened steel disc that provides for optimum load introduction.
As an option, ATEX approval is available for use in hazardous areas where an explosion risk exists. For gas zones 20, 21 and 22 the ATEX certification does not require the use of safety barriers.
Load cells can be fitted under all legs of the silo, vessel or hopper, but where cost is critical then dummy/false load cells (or pivot joints) can be fitted underneath one or more of the legs.
This is a cost-effective solution, designed with the needs of silo/tank manufacturers and weighing system integrators in mind.
- Fully welded and hermetically sealed stainless steel load cell, protected to IP68/IP69K
- Very low profile (low height) design
- 1000 division accuracy for cost efficiency
- Integral lift-off prevention and jacking
- Capacity range 1,000kg to 30,000kg in two sizes of load cell and mounting accessory
- Wide operational temperature range: -30 °C to 70 °C
- Option of Parylene coating for the load cell when used in extremely harsh environments
- Optional ATEX approval
- Silo, hopper and tank weighing
- Gravimetric level measurement